Jacopo,

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Hi Jacques,

it sounds like a good idea; I would like to suppress the mention to Ubuntu and
simply describe the naming convention we use.

Yes sure, it's ok with me

Thanks

Jacques

Kind regards,

Jacopo

On Oct 19, 2011, at 8:19 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

Hi Jacopo,

Maybe we could add an explanation on top of the download page, to make things more clear. From https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/Release+Plan#ReleasePlan-GeneralReleasePolicies

We could say

<<Release branches are created once per year, so far in April . We use the same release numbering scheme than Ubuntu (for instance, 9.4 means released in 2009.April).>>

Jacques

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Hi Jacques,