Am 11/23/2012 03:30 PM, schrieb jan iversen:
If it is easier, we could keep the binary, and just release language
packs....a bit more uncomfortable but still an official release !

Then for these new languages the 1-click-download will not work as the full install files are missing.

In the old OOo project we had this behavior and it led to much user confusion why this is. IMHO we should really avoid this again.

Marcus