On 2 March 2013 02:27, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamil...@acm.org> wrote:

> Right, thanks.  I talk to Ward (Cunningham) practically every week, and I
> still confuse his name with Ward Christensen when typing it in text.
>  Christensen was a well-known CPM-80 open-source contributor from the
> 1980s.  (In his day job, he was an IBM tech rep.)
>
>  - Dennis

information in here:

I have had a look at the 2 wikis supported by infra. If we want to move
away from mwiki, I think it would be relatively easy to move all content to
moin, where as cwiki would be very hard (too limited). Of course if we
moved someone should make a fresh layout (which is possible, since setup
files are pr project).

Given the circumstances I would promote a move away from mwiki, in order to
move forward.

Jan I.