On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 2:57 PM, Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Your proposal to alter the community structure is premised upon a
> strawman risk. First, that it would occur. Second, that it wouldn't be
> noticed. Third, that it would find its way into users' hands.

So you are asserting that someone who put their name down on the Incubator
wiki in July 2011 and was named a committer by that act, but never ever
showed up after that, never joined the dev list, never posted to the dev
list, never contributed code or anything else other than a name on a wiki,
is a member of our community and it would be altering the committee
structure if we removed their authz to our source code, even with the
proviso that we would immediately restore it on request?

Really?

-Rob