Hello Andre,

> From: Andre Fischer [mailto:awf....@gmail.com]

> Please keep in mind that we are talking about a demo.  Its
> purpose is to
> teach developers how to develop an extension, not to provide missing
> functionality.  It should not be too complicated.  Besides, an import
> dialog is something that is only used when you begin to edit a
> document.  After that it would just takes up space in the
> sidebar.  But
> maybe I am misunderstanding what you have in mind.

Yes, of course. Do not worry.

> I don't know.  I stopped programming Basic two decades ago.
> The Basic
> part is your problem :-)

The macro itself will work, my question is whether you can take it directly to
the
extension with.

Example:

script:macro-name="vnd.sun.star.script:mottco.Module1.hilfe_aufrufen?language=Basi
c&location=application"

is a clear indication of where the macro is to be found, so you could also
install
separately from your sidebar extension, but I hope that you can grab it directly
into the SideBar extension. That's what I meant.

I mean:
The Strukture of your extension is:

icons
META-INF
registry
<...>.jar
description.xml

and I hope this can be:

myMacro
icons
META-INF
registry
<...>.jar
description.xml

and the contents of "myMacro" is then:

Script.xlb
Dialog.xlb
Module1.xba
Dialog1.xdl

where Module1.xba is the starbasic code.

Greetings,
Jörg