On 6/11/13 1:22 PM, Jörg Schmidt wrote:
>> From: Jürgen Schmidt [mailto:jogischm...@gmail.com]
>
>>> 1.
>>> Can you please still give an example of normal controls?
>> (Buttons, combo boxes,
>>> ...)
>>
>> the SDK contains examples how to use UNO awt controls
>
> Is not really you serious ;-)
>
> My problem is *not* control itself but a concrete example of the sidebar with
> controls. Or is there a Such in the SDK already?

there is at least a custom panel example in the SDK in C++

Andre provided the sources of his demo, the important pieces are there
and how to use UNO awt controls can be find in several examples in the
SDK, the wiki or the net.

Sure it would be nice to have a step by step example for those who
prefer to pick everything from a silver plate but we don't have time
for that now ;-)

>> bridge is not the correct term here but anyway.
>
> And what is the correct term, i think UNO-service.
>
> For example, in Munich, I have certainly worked with SimpleConfig
> (http://www.wollmux.net/wiki/SimpleConfig) and this is technically a (in my
> words,
> new or user-defined) UNO-service.

I don't know the details of this and I personally have no interest to
look deeper in it.

But I am interested in a clean approach to support Basic in the sidebar
and volunteers can join the dev list and can work with us here in the
project.

Juergen