On 12.06.2013 08:59, Jörg Schmidt wrote:
But I am interested in a clean approach to support Basic in
the sidebar
and volunteers can join the dev list and can work with us here in the
project.
I would be very interested to take part me when you tell me how I can help.
Unfortunately not I program in Java or C++.

Sounds good. I have heard of a UI editor (written in Basic?) that produces XML resource files that can be used in extensions. Maybe you can tell me how this works. And/or design a little dialog that can be used in a second demo extension for the sidebar. I would then provide the Java part of that extension.

-Andre

In the concrete, I hope it could be a way to functionality via a 'unserdefined'
'bridge' (in the sense of a UN service, which would be addressed also by
StarBasic) to open up.
Better would be of course, as you rightly say, a direct access via StarBasic,
that
needs to be but then implemetiert in AOO directly.

Greetings,
Jörg