On 13.06.2013 09:44, Jörg Schmidt wrote:
From: Andre Fischer [mailto:awf....@gmail.com]
Yes, exactly.  If you have an idea for a demo panel
Yes, I have - a variable import extension for csv files in Calc. Users complain
about the normal import always the defaults are not permanently(!) changed.

Please keep in mind that we are talking about a demo. Its purpose is to teach developers how to develop an extension, not to provide missing functionality. It should not be too complicated. Besides, an import dialog is something that is only used when you begin to edit a document. After that it would just takes up space in the sidebar. But maybe I am misunderstanding what you have in mind.

and can
design the
dialog
Ok, I can do that. I need few days.

Take your time.

But can I also use these entries:

<script:event script:event-name="on-performaction"
script:macro-name="vnd.sun.star.script:mottco.Module1.hilfe_aufrufen?language=Basi
c&amp;location=application" script:language="Script"/>

what I mean is that the macros (in StarBasic) will work then? Then that would
be a
really useful example of a sidebar-extension.

I don't know. I stopped programming Basic two decades ago. The Basic part is your problem :-)

-Andre

then I can wrap a Java extension around it.
Ok, fine.

Greetings,
Jörg