On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 2:45 PM, Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like Raphael publication here once to take this opportunity to ask:
>
> Is it known whether there are independent developers or companies that
> perform small changes to AOO for money. (i mean changes in the C++ code)

1. We have a consultants page on the website:

http://www.openoffice.org/bizdev/consultants.html

2. We had a blog post about this:

https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/calling_all_openoffice_consultants

3. I've done the SEO to make it so our consultants page is the top
Google result for the query "OpenOffice consultants"

4. The consultants page is also linked from our support page:
http://www.openoffice.org/support/#professional-services

So if someone does offer this service we have a way to make it known.

-Rob