On 6/25/13 3:00 AM, Jörg Schmidt wrote:

> [...]

I assume it is Lanedo or Suse which both were involved in the project
sponsored by the OSBA. Ok these projects were a little bit bigger than
5000 Euro but nevertheless a smaller company like Lanedo can be more
flexible here than bigger companies.
It's fine and good to see that smaller ISVs or companies see the benefit
of such an offering. And business rules if they have the knowledge and
the demand is growing they will probably offer similar things for AOO as
well. If customers will ask why should they deny. For political or
license reason? Probably not if they are interested to run their
business most efficient.

I would simply ask them and make clear that you expect the code under
ALv2 and on base of AOO.

Juergen