On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 6:04 AM, Alexandro Colorado <j...@oooes.org> wrote:
> My guess is that the TM are not converted to path. Font diven logos could be
> unstable across different renders engine.
> --

And we still get many visitors using older browsers, even I.E. 6.   So
I'd recommend using a rasterized version of the logo on the website or
anywhere else we expect random users to visit.  There are ways of
having both SVG and raster images, but if we're not seeing consistent
SVG rendering then it would be safer to just render via Inkscape and
use that.

-Rob