Hi Rob,

I agree with you on the source vs shared distinction of a logo and that is
precisely why PNG is good for sharing and why SVG, after changing from font
text to path [polygons] is also good. One good SVG, as graphic, covers many
PNG files for others to use to get top quality results in their work - IMO

//drew