On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 5:00 AM, Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have upload a new snapshot for Mac and Windows based on revision
> 1521921. I also update the related wiki page under [1] (quite painful
> after the confluence update).
>
> An overview of changes/fixes in this snapshot since AOO 4.0.1 can be
> found under [2].
>
> Mac is still 32 bit but my plan is that the next snapshot and future
> versions will be 64 bit.
>
> Linux is not yet available via the snapshot page because of some
> problems with the build machines. I recommend the builds from the Apache
> builds bots. The difference is only that the Apache bots have a newer
> baseline but will work on newer Linux systems.

OK -- it looks like we're still only generating .deb packages for 32-bit
Linux from SNAPSHOT, so 32 bit Linux folks must use nightly..

And...???

Looking at:

http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/

the revision numbers don't seem correct. Right now "/trunk" (used for
nightly) is at: 1557669
and SNAPSHOT is at: 1556251

Maybe these need to be manually changes in the table? I don't know who
maintains the page above.