 From: Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
To: Melissa Warnkin <missywarn...@yahoo.com>
Cc: OOo Apache <dev@openoffice.apache.org>; Dennis Hamilton
<dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 3:36 PM
Subject: Re: Apache@ OSCON question

Melissa --

200 1" AOO logo buttons will be mailed within the next 2 days to you, so I
expect you should receive them by the end of the next week -- July 4 for sure!
THANK YOU SO MUCH for being our transport for this last minute request, and for
the WackyButtons site -- easy to use and VERY inexpensive. We owe you!

On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 9:13 AM, Melissa Warnkin <missywarn...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Good morning,

>Since we're talking about a compressed timeline, perhaps you want to consider
>placing the orders through the vendors I use in the US?
>

>I order stickers from:  Sticker Mule,  Custom Sticker Printing - Sticker Mule.
> They are very professional and provide a very quick turnaround time.
>

> Custom Sticker Printing - Sticker Mule
>Sticker Mule prints custom stickers, die cut stickers and laptop skins. Prices
>start at $49 for 50. Free shipping.
>View on www.stickermule.com Preview by Yahoo
>

>Pins I get from:  Wacky Buttons,  Make Buttons | Pin Buttons | Custom Buttons
>| Badge Pins | Pinback Buttons.  They are very professional and provide a very
>quick turnaround time as well.
>

>   Make Buttons | Pin Buttons | Custom Buttons | Badge Pin...
>We sell pinback button badges and specialize in making custom buttons. Create
>your own buttons online, Let us design them for free, or choose from our
>lar...
>View on www.wackybuttons.com Preview by Yahoo
>

>Wherever you order from, you can use my address to ship the items to:
>

>Melissa Warnkin
>79 Bickel Road
>Washington, NJ 07882
>908.343.3214
>

>The items will be compact enough that I can even put them in my luggage, if I
>had to!!
>

>Regarding the roll-up banner:  No, I do not have room at the booth for that.
>I've even eliminated sending the ASF vertical rollup due to lack of space.
>

>I'll have room for leaflets since they're folded like this:  - A4 leaflets, in
>color (suitable b/w too) 11-flyers
>
>   11-flyers
>View on flic.kr Preview by Yahoo
>

>Just keep me advised on what's going on!!
>

>~Melissa
>

>________________________________
>
>From: Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>

Thanks Dennis, indeed.

>>What was on these popular "pins" that have been used n the past? Just the
>>>gull logo or ??? It looks like we could get some 1" circle pins very
>>>inexpensively if this is the case.

You can see one of those pins at https://flic.kr/p/dsxSbi bottom right. So yes,
they had just the orb. We also had pins with a different, tailor-cut, shape and
the full logo.

>ah! OK -- this is basically what I was thinking.
>

>>I would be happy to cover the cost of  these and have them shipped
>>>to ASF headquarters in time for transport to OSCON.

Production costs are not a problem, since the project can allocate budget as
discussed several times here.

>>They wouldn't "say" anything with just our current flat logo, but
>>>they would be good I think.

Stickers are an option too, if you prefer... or we can make both! The only
difficult thing is that we need someone to take care of taking specifications
and adapting our logo to it. And also to actually supervise production and
shipping.

>>Regards,
>>  Andrea.
>>

>OK -- I thought since we have an svg of the logo, this would be pretty
>easy...I'll look at some order sites again.  Hopefully, this will be fairly
>easy to deal with.

>--

>MzK
>
>"What you can do, or dream you can do, begin it;
> Boldness has genius, power and magic in it."
>                -- attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

MzK

"To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved."
                           -- George MacDonald