On 29/07/2014 Emanuele wrote:
GLYPHICONS Halflings are also a part of Bootstrap from Twitter, and
they are released under the same license as Bootstrap.
that means: MIT, which falls under category A according to
https://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-a

Indeed (and I believe some versions of Bootstrap used to be licensed under Apache License 2, but this is not important for this discussion).

But that documentation refers to software the OpenOffice project releases. So, if we had been talking about icons that we wanted to bundle with the OpenOffice program, the icon license would have been crucial to understand whether we could use them. It is not equally important for the website, even though it's useful to track it. We have lots of legacy pages and content that are using other licenses, and this is fine since we will never bundle them with a release.

Regards,
  Andrea.