Hi,

On 19.08.2014 14:00, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
Hi,

the vote for our upcoming AOO 4.1.1 release ended today successfully.
That means we can continue with the final preparation and can plan to
release on Thursday August 21th. Or does anything prevent us from this date?

no, from my point of view.

Thx for taking care of our 4.1.1 release.

Things to do:
1. upload the release bits to dist and to the SourceForge mirrors
I am already working on this and everything  shoudl be available on
Thursday.

2. updating the OpenOffice project page to point to the new release
I will take care of it

3. updating the OpenOffice portal page (www.openoffice.org) and
especially the download page to cover the new languages (ca, ca-XV, ca-XR)
??

4. writing an announcement mail for the announcement list
I will take care of it

5. prepare the social media channels for the release
??

6. additional blog entry
??

7. check and finalize the release notes if necessary
??

8. what else?

Adjust the Update Service Feeds for installed AOO/OOo versions 3.2.0, 3.2.1, 3.3.0, 3.4.0, 3.4.1, 4.0.0, 4.0.1 and 4.1.0 to indicate the availability of version 4.1.1.
I will take care of it - one or two days after the announcement.

Best regards, Oliver.

Juergen