Hi,

On 20.08.2014 14:34, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
On 20/08/14 01:24, Kay Schenk wrote:

[snip]

3. updating the OpenOffice portal page (www.openoffice.org) and
especially the download page to cover the new languages (ca, ca-XV, ca-XR)
??

The preparation area, in svn in download-NEXT2, has already been
preliminarily tested, but needs final review and editing per the release
date after #1. This can "go live" early tomorrow (Wed)-- about 01:00 UTC
for further testing.

More on this...until the binaries are accessible, we can't do complete
testing and I won't be making changes to the "live" download area.
Please see:

http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download-NEXT2/

for now.

The links are looking fine as far as I can see. The structure is exactly
the same as before. Only the version number will change. The only new
part is that we have 3 more languages but this looks as well.

The files are there but in staging mode. The plan is to remove the
staging bit when we are ready. I don't think that we need a lot of
testing here. It should be straight forward.

Please have a look at my post '[RELEASE] feedback on download page preparation'.
I have identified the one or the other problem.

Best regards, Oliver.

Juergen

This are is complete in svn. Let me know if and when I should port to
staging in "download" but that means we can't publish until everything
is ready to go.

[snip]