On 20/08/2014 Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
On 20/08/14 09:42, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
On 19/08/14 20:43, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
No Release Notes? Not even a short text like
sure and we have already a page for it. I had it in mind but forget to
list it. It should be finalized.
not only in my mind, it was point 7

OK! But we have a page for this:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Release+Planning+Template

If it is too complex, simplify it, but releasing is a routine task, so we should definitely have an up-to-date page describing the process.

For example, we missed the Release Notes translation completely. I sent a request to the l10n list earlier today, but this could have been done last week if someone had remembered that (or if we had been following a page with an overview of all steps).

Regards,
  Andrea.