On 08/19/2014 07:10 AM, Kay Schenk wrote:

> On 08/19/2014 05:00 AM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> the vote for our upcoming AOO 4.1.1 release ended today successfully.
>> That means we can continue with the final preparation and can plan to
>> release on Thursday August 21th. Or does anything prevent us from this date?
>>
>> Things to do:
>> 1. upload the release bits to dist and to the SourceForge mirrors
>> I am already working on this and everything  shoudl be available on
>> Thursday.
>>
>> 2. updating the OpenOffice project page to point to the new release
>> I will take care of it
>>
>> 3. updating the OpenOffice portal page (www.openoffice.org) and
>> especially the download page to cover the new languages (ca, ca-XV, ca-XR)
>> ??
>
> The preparation area, in svn in download-NEXT2, has already been
> preliminarily tested, but needs final review and editing per the release
> date after #1. This can "go live" early tomorrow (Wed)-- about 01:00 UTC
> for further testing.

More on this...until the binaries are accessible, we can't do complete
testing and I won't be making changes to the "live" download area.
Please see:

http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download-NEXT2/

for now.

This are is complete in svn. Let me know if and when I should port to
staging in "download" but that means we can't publish until everything
is ready to go.