On 03/12/14 02:15, Louis Suárez-Potts wrote:

>  Recall that Google owns Quickoffice.

I do not assume that any of the programs carrying the QuickOffice
moniker in the iTunes store is the same program that Google distributed.

Lee Elman is just as likely to be a victim as Apache OpenOffice is.

> The issue that concerns us, Apache OpenOffice, is narrow.
>Whom we complain to, however, implies a larger issue. Eg, do we
complain to Apple? To Google? to both? I suggested both.

Attorney-General of the State of California, for violation of the
consumer protection laws in the States of California.

(There are some advantages to states that think that their legal
jurisdiction encompasses the entire known and unknown multiverse,
regardless of what residents and claimants of other legal jurisdictions
think about that presumption.)

jonathon