On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 6:50 PM, Nguyễn Đình Văn <dinhva...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear all,
> I have 2 question, please ask me:
> 1. Can [Apache open office] view office on Android?

There's no work in progress on this at Apache, but there are two related
serious activities.
* A direct port of AOO to Android has been performed, [AndrOpenoffice][1} -
however, its user interface is not adapted to touch-only use and I find it
usable only in desktop contexts (with a wireless keyboard and mouse) where
I might as well use a laptop
* A project is under way to create a specific adaptation for Android, and
the project has reached the stage of a stable and useful document viewer,
[LibreOffice Viewer][2]

> 2. Can library of [Apache open office] convert document to image ?

There is a server mode that you can use to perform a variety of
conversions. There have been forum discussions [sample][3] and there's a
[how-to for LibreOffice][4]. I would suggest researching this "headless
mode" and then coming back with questions.

HTH,

Simon

[1] https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andropenoffice
[2] https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.collabora.libreoffice