On 04/21/2015 09:40 PM, Louis Suárez-Potts wrote:

>We’ve done this unofficially; but why not have a page that identifies
not just derivatives

As best as I can determine, only one program on Android claims to be
derived from the AOO code base, and nothing on iOS claims to be so derived.

>with the point of identity being ODF support (and license).

I quit trying to track iOS and Android apps that had ODF support, when I
realized that for every app that did so, there were around 50 that made
that claim, but could neither open, nor write ODF documents.

jonathon