Doing some reading, it looks like it may indeed be possible to run OS X on
VirtualBox at least under Windows (not sure about Linux).   If so, I might
be willing to spend some money on an EC2 instance to do Mac builds,
especially if it doesn't need to be up 24x7.

Question:  Does the ASF have any Mac hardware for doing Mac builds?  Or is
everything Mac related left to being done on individual developer machines?

Phil

This message optimized for indexing by NSA PRISM