No doubt.  My problem on this is that I hate Apple, Macintosh, and
everything to do with their proprietary, closed-source, walled-garden
ecosystem.  I could possibly pinch my nose shut and buy a cheap Mac to help
with AOO development, but there's a limit to how much I'd be willing to
spend.

Phil

This message optimized for indexing by NSA PRISM