Patricia Shanahan wrote:
1. My current policy for release blocker is to grant it immediately if
it seems obvious to me that a fix is needed to build 4.1.3. I will also
do so based on prior security@ discussion. Otherwise, I'll ask for input
on dev@ before deciding.
OK. 4.1.4 is a good fallback solution for important but not critical
2. I would like to get a list of environments in which 4.1.3 has been
successfully built. I'll announce time to build a release candidate when
it builds in the required environments.
I've built AOO413 on Linux-64 with the following details:
- CentOS 5 VM as described in
- Source revision r1761818
- Real source revision r1761381 (both are obtained using "svn info"; the
latter is the one that matters, as the former increases for any commit
in any ASF project)
- Build scripts as per
Sample builds (English, German, Italian) from a few hours ago -but not
from my latest build- are at
There are a few differences in the configure options, namely:
1) Build Version is a bit richer in
but I went for the more compact one from the 4.1.2 scripts
2) Language list is much longer in the 4.1.2 scripts and I maintained
that one - even though I usually build with fewer languages
3) Package format does not have "installed" in the 4.1.2 scripts, which
looks OK (we only ship RPM+DEB)
4) We were using ant 1.7.1 (from the repositories?) for 4.1.2 builds,
; we download and use 1.9.7 now; I haven't checked this properly yet,
but we had a recent discussion with Kay saying that configure (which
checks for ant >= 1.7.0) was wrong.
5) We are now explicitly passing --without-stlport which looks good
since (if I recall correctly) this was the default anyway.
6) We are now passing --without-junit ; I'm still not completely clear
if this makes any difference in our case.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscr...@openoffice.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-h...@openoffice.apache.org