Am 09/23/2016 10:12 PM, schrieb Patricia Shanahan:
On 9/23/2016 1:00 PM, Marcus wrote:
Am 09/23/2016 09:26 PM, schrieb Ariel Constenla-Haile:
On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 12:25:19AM +0200, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
- Source revision r1761818

Isn't this time to agree that this revision will be the one we release?
Haven't seen any call from the RM, but it might be time to start
building it ;)

I'll start doing so on Windows, as Jim and Andrea seem to cover the
other platforms.

@Patricia:
Maybe you can tell us what your further plan is. Do you have any other
fixes in mind?

2 persons with the same thought in the same minute. ;-)

No more fixes in mind, and I believe it has been built in each
environment, so I don't expect any more build fixes.

Time to create a release candidate.

great. I'll try to build 4.1.3 on Fedora 21 with the release options. Of course it's not the official baseline system. But maybe good enough to see if it's working.

Marcus