Am 09/24/2016 03:51 PM, schrieb Marcus:
Am 09/23/2016 10:18 PM, schrieb Marcus:
Am 09/23/2016 10:12 PM, schrieb Patricia Shanahan:
On 9/23/2016 1:00 PM, Marcus wrote:
Am 09/23/2016 09:26 PM, schrieb Ariel Constenla-Haile:
On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 12:25:19AM +0200, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
- Source revision r1761818

Isn't this time to agree that this revision will be the one we
release?
Haven't seen any call from the RM, but it might be time to start
building it ;)

I'll start doing so on Windows, as Jim and Andrea seem to cover the
other platforms.

@Patricia:
Maybe you can tell us what your further plan is. Do you have any other
fixes in mind?

2 persons with the same thought in the same minute. ;-)

No more fixes in mind, and I believe it has been built in each
environment, so I don't expect any more build fixes.

Time to create a release candidate.

great. I'll try to build 4.1.3 on Fedora 21 with the release options. Of
course it's not the official baseline system. But maybe good enough to
see if it's working.

I get a problem with ant:

Configure error message says the required version is >= 1.7.0.

ant is installed with version 1.9.4. So, newer than the required 1.7.0.
I've also set the symlink "ant -> /usr/bin/ant" and executing configure
includes the "--with-ant-home=$HOME/ant" option.

What else is needed to run configure successfully?

I don't know why but after starting over and prepared the build again, it's now working.

Finally I got a AOO 4.1.3 with release options - but only en-US. I used the following varaible + value in the build script:

LANG="de en-US fr pt ja"

OK, something for tomorrow.

Marcus