Am 06.02.2017 um 09:46 schrieb Jörg Schmidt:

From: Peter Kovacs [mailto:legi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2017 8:09 AM
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: Increase the number of tables in Calc

+1 for tests.

But honestly I would not expect a lot of effect if you are on a modern
machine with 4GB + memory and maybe SSD disks.

This is not a problem, I can use a Thinkpad T40 (Pentium M1,5 Ghz, 512MB RAM,
120 GB Western Digital HDD).

But the PC I use daily (Fujitsu-Siemens Esprimo P7935) also has only 2 GB of
RAM, but an SSD.

btw:
Maybe we should also update the hardware requirements listed on our website:
https://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/sys_reqs_aoo41.html

please be more specific about what and why you think a change is necessary.

And please remember it's about the *minimal requirements*, so that OpenOffice can run at all. It doesn't describe a comfortable working flow. ;-)

Marcus