In looking at AOO source code, I'm finding lots of uses of fixed size arrays. As far as I can tell, there is little use of the STL data structures. I assume this reflects conditions when StarOffice was designed.

On 2/5/2017 7:42 PM, Jörg Schmidt wrote:

From: Damjan Jovanovic [mailto:dam...@apache.org]

Hopefully, to increase number of sheets, it's just this one-line patch
below that I am busy compiling now. Will let you know if it
works soon.

That would be good if it worked.

But please let us consider:
Are 1024 a reasonable value?
What would be possible at most _in the short_ term?

We have to keep in mind that MS Excel and LO Calc do not have a limit for
tables anymore and that must be our goal in the long term. (Of course gladly
synonymous in the short term, but I think this will not be possible)

Greetings,
Jörg