You could try to build only the module, by going into the folder and execute make directly.

Am 14.04.20 um 20:51 schrieb Carl Marcum:
Hi all,

I'm very new to the build system and I've run into an issue with a target and needing to declare a dependency between targets.

This example is Module_javaunohelper.mk in the javaunohelper module where I've added the last target Ant_juh shown below. This new target needs the Jar_juh target to have completed first (output is a juh.jar file).
Ant_juh calls an Ant build target that copies this file.

When I build with "build --all" everything works as expected.
When I build with "build --all -P2 -- -P2" the file copy fails because the juh.jar file isn't completed. I think it may be a multi-thread race condition and I'm wondering if I can specify a dependency between targets.

I've tried adding a WaitFor condition in the Ant task but that seems to hold up everything until it times out and fails.

---
$(eval $(call gb_Module_Module,javaunohelper))

$(eval $(call gb_Module_add_targets,javaunohelper,\
    Jar_juh \
    Library_juh \
    Library_juhx \
    Zip_juh_src \