Hi Carl,

AFAIK make calls ant. So I am not convinced that it is racing condition. Instead I believe you just not following the way it needs to be done.

But I am not proficient enough to tell you how it is done, nor to imagine what you have done. It just does not fit to what I read from the

things Damjan wrote.

That is why I suggest to build the module directly. A second advantage is that you may ask make to give debug infos.

See https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1745939/debugging-gnu-make

All the Best

Peter