The only reason why we've decided to move to CentOS7 for our community builds
is because we build them w/ gstreamer, and only CentOS7 has gstreamer1.0. If,
instead, we decide to remove gstreamer from the expected options for community
builds, then we could continue w/ CentOS5[1]. So the question is really "Which
is more important: CentOS5 support or gstreamer1.0 in community builds?"

1. This was true last I tried, a few months ago.