Am 15.10.21 um 10:15 schrieb Jörg Schmidt:
-----Original Message-----
From: Arrigo Marchiori [mailto:ard...@yahoo.it.INVALID]
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2021 7:08 PM
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: API doc on web site [Was: Accessing the comment
object (annotation) in Draw/Impress via API]
the API doc is (somehow) part of the website. And what you
are looking for
is maybe here:

https://github.com/apache/openoffice-org/blob/main/part2/conte
nt/api/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/office/module-ix.html

Thank you! That is what I meant.

Those pages should be generated by Autodoc, for what I understand.

Are there any scripts that do this? Or any policies on how and when to
update the API documentation?  For example, I would suggest that each
new release would be a good time to update the API.

please not really for each release. We should provide our users with a stable API at least for the 4.1.x release branch. Maybe also for 4.x.y.

Marcus