On Fri, 2010-02-12 at 17:18 +0100, Christian Lippka wrote:
> If this is still not understandable, I will draw you a flow chart
> on monday at your office :-)

If you send me pictures of the whiteboard or scans of the paper, I will
try to key them in.  Or course, before there is any benefit, we shall
need ...
(*) review and correction by somebody who knows what is right
(*) a place in the devloper documentation.  This place is, of course,
the place where a newcomer to assertions and tracing would naturally go
first if he wanted a flowchart.

If there is the possibility of a benefit here, I will do what I can to
help.

Cheers,
Terry.