> Okay, perhaps we can agree to strive for this goal first, and postpone
> the rest of the discussion. Perhaps we can try aborting discussions,

Ooops. Should read "aborting assertions", of course :)

Ciao
Frank

--
- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         frank.schoenh...@sun.com -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -

          • Re... Frank Schoenheit, Sun Microsystems Germany
            • ... Terrence Enger
      • Re: [dev] ... Stephan Bergmann
        • Re: [d... Christian Lippka
          • Re... Stephan Bergmann
            • ... Christian Lippka
              • ... Terrence Enger
              • ... Stephan Bergmann
              • ... Ingrid Halama
              • ... Frank Schoenheit, Sun Microsystems Germany
              • ... Frank Schoenheit, Sun Microsystems Germany
              • ... Stephan Bergmann
      • Re: [dev] ... bjoern michaelsen - Sun Microsystems - Hamburg Germany
        • Re: [d... Frank Schoenheit, Sun Microsystems Germany
          • Re... Mathias Bauer
            • ... Eike Rathke
              • ... Mathias Bauer
            • ... Frank Schoenheit, Sun Microsystems Germany
            • ... Thorsten Behrens
              • ... Mathias Bauer
  • Re: [dev] Should as... Terrence Enger