Hi Frederik,

You're right. I see that the priorities are elsewhere. There are still
following questions which remain to me regarding XAPI:

> Anyone who is unhappy with the performance of XAPI *can* set up their own
> mirror server by using the minutely diffs we publish

As stated by Wyo (and me) above: The technology and the way XAPI is
currently realized is out of discussion (MUMPS/GT.M). Being restricted
to one tag predicate and one bbox predicate is just one of the
limitations. Regarding code alternatives I quickly looked in the
mailing lists and found: http://sourceforge.net/projects/xapi/ . But
that's only an "initiative" yet.

1. I think all XAPI server mentioned in
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/XAPI#Servers use the same code,
don't they?

2. The http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Platform_Status should be
more up-to-date: Who maintains it? Can anyone help there?

3. To me the question arises, who uses XAPI anyhow? Do you have an
overview of the main apps?

Yours, S.