Hi Simon,

the development itself is not a can work on that in my spare time, and i
think others.

But if i just do that and send a pull request, chances that it will be
rejected as the previous one, are quite high.

There are not so many devs who are willing to participate, but if the work
goes in vain - it's zero.

That's why i want to discuss how we want groups to work before any
development.

I can create an issue and do that there, if github issues discussions works
better.