I understand. My concerns are about scalability and sustainability. Also, I
don't like merging services like maps with social network.

Therefore I think that if you run local Diaspora* with OAuth over osm.org it
less work and better scalability/sustainability.

Ofcourse it's just idea.

Have a nice day,
jiri