Ajay,

It's great that you are adding more GPS traces for mappers to use.
These are really helpful for checking the offset of aerial imagery and
finding roads and paths to map.

I think you first 2 steps look fine. As far as tags for GPS traces,
you can look at some other traces in your area to see what mappers
usually add. It's common to mention that the trace was obtained by
motorcycle, for example

For the 3rd step, make sure you follow the best practice for adding
highways to OSM. Don't import the GPS traces directly.

A single GPS trace along a road will be offset from the centerline,
since the motorcyclist has to travel on one side of the road. Also,
GPS traces may have errors due to problems with poor signal or
reflections in some areas. And GPS traces have too many nodes on
strait sections, but sometimes too few around curves.

If possible, the mappers should look at more than one GPS trace on the
road: at least one from each direction, so that the center of the road
is clear. If possible, also check aerial imagery and compare to the
GPS trace. The mappers can use the GPS traces and the aerial imagery
together to find the centerline of the highway and map that, using the
right number of nodes for straight sections and curves.

Because of this, it's not possible to find out exactly how many of
your GPX files have become roads. But if you are adding GPS traces on
roads that are currently missing in OSM, it's very likely that your
work will be a main reason that new roads are added, and it will also
make them more accurate.