Hi Joseph,

Thanks for your response. I've extensively cleaned the GPX data and I'm
marking only those roads as 'missing' ones where I'm getting trace more
than a threshold number of times, say 5 times.

Few questions -
1. Should I use something like https://github.com/hotosm/tasking-manager to
manage the entire process?
2. As you mentioned - "*If possible, the mappers should look at more than
one GPS trace on the*
*road: *", do the mapper has to look at GPS in one tab and then make the
corresponding change in openstreetmap.org? I've checked various ways to
upload GPX data on OSM but I'm not getting it right.

Is there any documentation/tutorial for this process?

--
Regards,
Ajay Singh