Hi Joseph,

Thanks for the detailed information. I'll try these options.

For leveraging the tasking-manager, I was assuming that I'll need a team of
mappers who will manually create the ways by looking at the trace I've
uploaded. Is there any alternative way? e.g. I can just upload and someone
else will make roads by looking at that trace.

Regards,
Ajay Singh