Hi,

I'm just asking something which was raised as an issue in my Gitlab repository
for OpenTrailView (www.opentrailview.org<http://www.opentrailview.org>; fully
FOSS 360 panorama site which uses OSM ways to connect panoramas together).

The person who raised the issue requested that OSM logins be used on
OpenTrailVIew rather than (as currently) its own login system. I suspect the
reason is security-related as it allows users to use an existing trusted
authentication system.

As OpenTrailView does not include provision for editing OSM data, I suspect the
answer is no - but is it acceptable for third-party OSM-related sites which do
not edit the data to 'piggyback' on OSM's authentication system like this?

Thanks,

Nick