The very first thing we should do IMO is properly leverage GitHub to uniformly
acknowledge it is part of "apache" and the ""openwhisk" project. That is,
please see my "notes" in the last column where we do not have proper GitHub
repo. descriptions or tagging.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENWHISK/GitHub+Repository+Status

It would be great if someone would verify the list against the current set of
repos. (as it has grown since my pass at this) and open a single JIRA issue for
INFRA to fix all-at-once.

Please know that whoever does this must verify that INFRA indeed fixes all
requested updates as my experience has been that they often try to be quick and
fix only a percentage of what is asked for depending on the diligence of the
person on that given day.