Hi,

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 8:50 PM, Matt Rutkowski <mrutk...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> ...AFAIK, there are no Committers for OW repos. with the "maintainer" (Admin)
> role.  If someone was granted either by Infra. I would love to know
> that...  they would see "Settings" link/button at the top and see an
> "Edit" button next to the description....

I got an answer at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16343
now (which is for Sling but with similar requirements).

ASF infra cannot give us the "maintainer" role, so if people want to
do changes to the OpenWhisk repositories that require that role, they
can either

-Create INFRA tickets for a small number of changes
-Write a script (ideally Python) to contribute to [1] and ask infra to run it.

-Bertrand

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/trunk/projects/github/