No, actually I was asking: is it possible to create a separate repository for
an INSTALLER? Something like "incubator-openwhisk-install"

There is a lot of confusion how to install OpenWhisk and multiple separate
repositories. I think the docker-compose, the kubernetes installer, the dcos
and the vagrant file should be collected in a single place. Then work from
there to create an installer. I really believe you should be able to install
openwhisk without having to install ansible or vagrant for example. I have as a
model tools like kops, docker-machine or minikube.

I discussed with Rodric about this problem and he basically agree.
So, once done with the Go actions (I am 99%) I will try to work on this problem.

--
  Michele Sciabarra
  mich...@sciabarra.com