Hi Niclas,

thanks for that ... this way I deffiitely can get a better feeling for the
hamcrest style.
I think we should simply take this to another discussion thread and hear the
others oppinions.
I know hamcrest for quite some time as the original author of the flexmojos
plugin liked hamcrest too.
Haven't used it that much in the past though.

Chris

Am 12.02.18, 06:56 schrieb "hedh...@gmail.com im Auftrag von Niclas Hedhman"