Hi all,

so I just finished porting PLC4X back to JUnit 4 ... it was a quite straight
forward thing. While at it I also ported all to use AssertJ a little more.
So far I didn't see any problems. Parametrized tests are a little ugly from my
point of view (See Plc4XS7ProtocolTest)
What I did notice, was that when I ported a lot of the tests, I had to fine
tune them as:

assertTrue(X == Y, "some text")

We're comparing X and Y with different types, which should not work ... I had
to explicitly cast the reference type to make the tests pass.
Also I did notice, that I couldn't just click on a test-package with IntellIJ
and simply run the tests with Junit 5 after porting back to 4 I can now do this
correctly.

I committed my changes to the "feature/junit4" branch, so you can have a look
before voting.

Chris