I just compared the surefire report generated by master with Junit5 with the
one in the feature branch for java4 and

Junit5: Lists 76 Tests
Junit4: Lists 138 Tests

So all the time we have been relying on a test-tool that doesn't really seem to
do its job ... I strongly think we should get rid of Junit5.

Chris