Yeah ... I guess you are right (

And regarding Sebastian's suggestion to keep the "it friendly" format. I think
this shouldn't be a problem.

All we need are more pattern matchers. What we do need however is an extension
of the existing format to add the type ...

Not quite sure if we should prefix the existing strings with a type or add them
with a suffix.

I think I would prefer a suffix ... If we make it a suffix, we could make it
optional and guess a fitting default type if omitted (same behavior as now)+

Chris