From: Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2018 10:34:17 AM
To: dev@plc4x.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Change the format of the S7 Adresses

Hi all,

as it seems like everybody agreed on the proposed API Change / extension I
allowed myself to create an Issue for this to coordinate the work on that under
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/PLC4X/issues/PLC4X-43

I suggest that we move further discussion there.

Is this okay for all of you?

Julian